Monday, July 14, 2008

Swallowing Your Frog With Grace


Chewing your food isn’t enough. You have to swallow it. Brian Tracy’s bestseller, “Eat That Frog” teaches you not only how to eat your daily ‘frogs’ but also, learn how to swallow it with finesse. It is amicable to take care of your daily ‘frogs’ systematically. Having a positive outlook to it gives you a good start. No matter how big your ‘frog’ is, a positive drive to accomplish the task makes the whole swallowing process flippantly. Here’s the whole eating and swallowing process: * Know what you want * Organize your thoughts * Plan in advance * Think on paper * Prioritize your ‘frogs’ according to urgency * Self-impose deadlines * Focus * Deliver * Evaluate results I’ve disciplined myself to always go the extra mile in a limited time. I noticed an increase in my productivity rate and I am able to manage my time accordingly. With this positive outlook on my daily ‘frogs’ (tasks and responsibilities), I am able to eat and swallow it with grace.

No comments: