Monday, July 14, 2008

My Vision: An Ocean of Frogeaters

I come from a successful and influential social class and now found my passion – living a philanthropic lifestyle for more than 5 years now. I underwent a lot to seep away from my parents’ shadows and learned the most valuable things in life hands-on. Most people say that I was like Gautama. But, I say that if only I can leave a legacy by planting the most valuable skill for everyone to be successful and achieve equality, I would do it in my own humble and diligent way. I was in an expedition of seeking that powerful ‘seed’ to success – that led me to Brian Tracy’s book, “Eat That Frog!” Success is for everyone who knows how to practice discipline. I am now in a local stadium enjoying ‘footy’. I see the vast number of people also experiencing the same thing I was experiencing – the adrenalin of the game. As people cheered with every goal and booed with a mishap, I felt that intense flow of energy. At a split second, I caught myself in a state of reflection. I told my assistant, “My vision mate, is to produce an ocean of Frog Eaters.” As soon as we got in my car, he asked me, “Where do we start sir?” and I gladly answered back, “Let’s first eat our frogs!”

No comments: