Wednesday, July 9, 2008

‘FROGS’ For Dieting (Testimonial Series)

FOCUS! FOCUS! That is what I need. No matter how I work, I just can’t finish it.



Today was simply a tiring day. With all the adjustments I am going through now, living as an Asian in the land down under in barely 3 months. I have no friends. The new working environment is simply grandeur. Everyone expects me to keep up. It’s not that I’m not enjoying, it’s just that I can’t focus. I miss my home.

Cramming is simply not my cup of tea. I honestly do love to work. It’s just that no matter what I do, it seems I can’t accomplish lots of things on time. I’m not like this way back home. I’m totally the complete opposite. I am an effective, competent and dedicated employee. And with the performance I was enjoying here in Australia, I desperately needed help.

One day at work, I finished everything on time and was just lolling in my PC. I was trying to look for a network here in Australia that helps improve someone’s performance by knowing their culture, work style habits, etc. I surfed through a lot of sites until I saw this “Eat That Frog”. I checked it out because I was basically intrigued of what the ‘Frog’ was. Way back home, local farmers eat frogs from the rice fields and by its headline I was intrigued.

So, there it was! I found what I’m looking for.




A website that leads you to the source of all practical knowledge that is simply life changing (http://www.eatthatfrog.com.au/). Just by downloading the Ebook and read it at the weekend basically transformed my perspective. Now, I am psyched in attending their seminar.

No wonder just by Eating That Frog – I will surely accomplish everything with maximum results. It wasn’t race-biased but was simply designed for everyone. It was simply UNIVERSAL. Eat that Frog taught me how to “Think on Paper” – something that I don’t normally do, but because of that principle another principle unveiled and the rest followed. I definitely redeemed my FOCUS by just Eating That Frog and I suggest you do it now.

No comments: