Thursday, July 17, 2008

Blogging With a CAUSE

With the advancements of journal writing, I am here transcribing what I know brought me to my altered state. I think that through this medium, I can further become an advocate of Brian Tracy's hit, "Eat That Frog!"

I didn't know how it crossed my path in this life but I believe that it came in the most convenient and appropriate time in my life. I was busy loaded with my daily "frogs" as a journalism student. I really had a hard time focusing and was a total emotional wreck. I usually crammed. "Eat That Frog" taught me how to organize my life in a simple manner. By allowing myself to further practice and develop my skills in time management, I learned how to prioritize things and eat the biggest and nastiest frogs.

Now, I am enjoying the perks it has taught me. I further broadened my horizons and became an effective student. I now enjoy good grades and still maintain my extra curricular. I have attained a balanced life and thanks to "Eat That Frog!" for it made me see how unlimited I can be.

No comments: