Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Key to a Happy & Successful Life

My experiences before proved that my lifestyle can be considered as "habits of wasting time". Lately, I've read about Brian Tracy's "Eat that Frog" and was slapped with a realization. Pristine insights flowed within me and I never felt motivated this much. This book brought me to the realm to practice effective time management. I should be developing my skills to be effective and successful. Every Chapter of "Eat That Frog" teaches a daily method effective in improving our daily lifestyle -- To utilize healthy procrastination. By doing such, we should have focus in setting our daily goals and objectives, prioritizing and putting it in action to allow productivity to flourish. This book really portrays the key to success.

No comments: