Tuesday, July 8, 2008

ALTO CREO (Testimonial Series)

Let me give you a little background about myself.

I teach DAY MANAGEMENT over TIME MANAGEMENT.

I’ve come across Brian Tracy’s book, ‘Eat That Frog!” and let me tell you what I think.

So our opinions differ a little regarding this certain aspect. This book makes you prioritize things you must do each day, eating the ugliest frog FIRST. This is twofold. It eliminates procrastination and trepidation. I told my clients to do the thing they fear most first. Why spend the day dreading that awful phone call? Anxiety builds and so does the discomfort. We are saying the same different was. Where we differ is what I teach and that is basically sales and self-promotion. You can find any frog uglier than your marketing responsibilities.

My clients create their marketing plan, with daily action items they commit to do. No matter the number of frogs out there. The energy over the visual of Eating A Frog is so emotional that it actually lingers. That what makes it such a fascinating medium. I use the same language to my clients and I often hail an accomplishment accredited to. “Just sat down and ate that frog”. Eat That Frog will alter your perspective and attitude on * Procrastination * Time management * Focus * Productivity and * Wealth Initially, I did not believe it, because although most populace told me I work more than anyone they know. I can dig my boots in as stubbornly as another. But as I felt that wave coming on, I just ate the frog.

No comments: